You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Why It Is Chic To Be A Single (i.e. not married, no kiddos) Chic


1. When I see something I like. I buy it. All by myself. How do you like them apples?
2. I can leave my boyfriend's messy house, and shut the door behind me. His problem. Not mine.
3. Happy Hour is not reserved for monthly Bunko nights.
4. I do not feel the need to gossip about other people for entertainment. I make my own entertainment.
5. I look younger than my age, so I am entitled to act it.
6. Cold spaghetti is a leftover in my fridge from a hot date night. Not annoying lyrics to a song.
7. I can have pineapple and Merlot for dinner and not worry about any other hungry mouths.
8. When I am over one "lova", I can easily trade him in for another. And he better be younga'.
9. Three words: No Man Room
10. Sex and the City: My life, your TBS rerun minus all the good parts.

On that note.

Hi, I'd like a Cheeseburger, please, a large fries and a Cosmopolitan.
courtesy: Carrie Bradshaw

1 1/2oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Cointreau or Triple Sec
3/4 oz. Cranberry Juice
1/4 oz. Lime Juice

Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
Strain into a cocktail glass, and Garnish with a lime squeeze.

3 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE IT!!!

CarolinaBlonde said...

haha! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I send a HIGH FIVE to #5! I think I may follow that this fri and sat .. wait I'm not single. Does that matter?