You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blonde Appetit's Favorite Things 2008


I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence
by: Amy Sedaris

After seeing her interview on the Chelsea Lately show the other night, I found myself cracking up at Amy Sedaris' silly, witty humor. This book would be perfect for anyone that likes to entertain and enjoys a good laugh!

SAMPLE RECIPE
Amy Sedaris' Li'l Smokey Cheeseball
2 cups of shredded smoked Gouda cheese
16 ounces of cream cheese
1/2 cup of butter
2 1/2 tablespoons of milk
2 1/2 teaspoons of Steak Sauce
1 cupped of chopped nuts
Bring all ingredients to room temp. Add milk and steak sauce and beat until completely blended. Chill over night. Turn it into a ball the next morning. Roll it in the nut mixture. Serve it room temp, spread on a Ritz cracker.

You can find it online @ http://www.amysedarisrocks.com/ilikeyou.htm or at any chain bookstore.

2 comments:

CarolinaBlonde said...

Shop Tart! I just re-read your blong! I swear I did not copy you. Opps! Stay tuned for more gifts to come...and yes, this would make a nifty "white elephant" gift. Please see my Jolie article in Dec. for more ideas!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaaaaa...and I just read yours! Great minds think alike - that book is, like, my bible. Love it!